LOW & SLOW FRESH ROASTED NUTS
Slow roasting raw nuts at low temperatures allows the nuts to shine and sweetens them up a bit!
A DELICIOUSLY NUTTY FULL FLAVOR comes through and a touch of Coconut Oil & Himalayan Pink Sea Salt finishes them off!
- Spread out nuts onto a large baking pan/dish and bake at 225 degrees for approximately 1 to 1 1/2 hours...depending how crunchy you like them!
- Remove from oven and immediately pour into a large bowl.
- Add the tsp of coconut oil (always while warm) and stir...make sure each nut gets coated with the oil.
- Now add shaved or crushed sea salt to the nuts (to your liking) and stir again.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
NOTE: You do not want to add too much coconut oil! If there is a puddle of oil at the bottom of the bowl you added too much! The idea is to add just enough to slightly coat each nut so the salt sticks and the oil penetrates into the nut as they cool - creating a dry nut NOT an oily nut!